The Construction industry is the largest industry in WA employing tens of thousands of skilled workers in over 130 different occupations across civil, commercial and residential sectors.
The Construction Training Fund (CTF) is 100% industry funded through the collection of the BCITF levy which applies to all construction projects in WA.
Construction Training Funding Available
Do you want to upskill your trade?
CTF can subsidise up to 80% of the costs:
- High Voltage Switching Operations
- High Voltage Refresher
- Low Voltage Rescue
- Provide CPR
- Rigging Basic
- Scaffolding Basic
- Excavator Operations Civil
- Excavator Hydraulic
- Skid Steer
- Operate four-wheel drive vehicle
- Combined – Dogging & Basic Rigging
- Rigging Intermediate
- CPR & First Aid
- Work Safely at Heights Blended Learning
- Wheeled Front End Loader
- Confined Space Entry
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP) over 11 metres
- Licence to operate a forklift truck
- CPR Blended Learning
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- Scaffolding Intermediate
- Confined Space and Gas test atmospheres
- Water Cart/ bulk Water Truck
- Roller Operations
- Conduct Articulated Haul or Tip/Dump Truck
Eligibility to access this funding is dependent on an individual or a company’s ability to provide evidence of involvement in WA’s construction industry. Learn more.
Register Your Interest
To begin your funding application or to find out more about funding, contact us today on 1300 872 585.